Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thou be warned

Be warned- the story up ahead is old.
That's right, I wrote this a looooooooooong time ago.
It may be a little badly written, but now a days I would write better.


The Adventures of Emerald Angel
Book 1
The cave of life
Chapter: 1 – That club.
It was a normal day at the Oliver’s family’s house. The Olivers were a family of five. There was the mom, and four boys. “Zachery!” Mom shouted, “Time for first day of school this year!” Zachery yelled back, “Coming mom!”
Zachery is 10. He is the youngest in the family. Zachery’s older brother is a 15 year old, whose name is Charles. The second oldest one is a 12 year old, and his name is Patch. Zachery’s older twin (by seven minutes) is Arnold. The Oliver kids wished to get a sister, but they did not. The Mom always had to drive the kids to school, ever since the father died. The mom is also pregnant.
Anyway, Zachery was called by his mom and he came down the stairs. Charles knocked him over on purpose; Zachery got mad and ran into Charles. As a result, Charles’ jeans got dirty. “Hey! I bought those jeans yesterday!” yelled Charles at Zachery. “It isn’t my fault! You knocked me over,” said Zachery, who was suddenly interrupted by his Mom. “Stop! No more fighting!” the mom said to the boys.
An hour later, Zachery was at his new school for the first time. He entered, and he blushed to see such a big class, compared to before. “All right, there is a new student in the class! Tell us your name, young one,” the teacher said happily. “Err… uh…. My name is Zechary. Err… I mean, Zachery,” said Zachery nervously. “Excuse me! Can you sit by me Zachery?” said a young girl, about Zachery’s age. “Um. . . . Okay,” Zachery agreed, “So, uh, what is your name?” “Justine! Oh, and after school we could go to the hide out,” the girl whispered. “What hide out?” Zachery asked. “I’ll show you after School!” Justine answered.
Five hours later, Zachery followed Justine to the cave. “This looks dark!” Zachery said. “I know.” Looking around the cave, Justine said, “Okay it’s clear. Come I’ll tell you about the club!”
“Zachery-”
“You can call me Zach”
“Okay, Zach, how about joining? We call it Emerald Angel. We go around doing random acts of goodness such as stopping the bad guys, fixing stuff and cleaning the yard. That sort of thing. We go only at night. We don’t want others to know about… us,” explained Justine. “Us? What do you mean?” Zachery asked.
“There is more then just me as a member. There are a few others from school” Justine explained.
Then a voice came from the darkness, “WOO!!!”
A shadowy figure appeared, getting closer and closer while making a crunching sound.
“AH!” The two yelled.
The shadowy figure was an inch away…
“HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!” Patch laughed, “You should’ve seen your faces!!!!”
“PATCH!” Zachery yelled out.
“You know this guy?” Justine asked.
“He’s my brother! And he’s a prankster!” Zachery answered.
“More importantly, I heard the entire club conversation! I WANT TO JOIN!!!” Patch yelled with excitement. “You can’t,” Justine said, “Wait! I hear some one! Hide!” They hid behind a huge rock.
“You have the stuff Quint? I need to get it! The Professor Xest was smart to ever create it…” said a raspy voice from a tall man.
“N-n-no s-sir, you s-see, it is h-hard to g-get the s-stuff that the Angel is guarding!” the short teacher from school answered to the tall man.
“You better hurry!” shouted the man to the short teacher. Then the two left.
“Their gone, Come on!” Justine said as she walked away with the others.
The next day, at recess the tall man from before came out. “All you kids!! Recess is over! I am Mr. valid!” yelled Mr. Valid to the kids. All the kids walked up to him slowly. He brought them to a spooky class room. “Sit down!” Valid yelled at the class. “Zach, it’s the man from yesterday!” Justine whispered. “I know! I wonder why they hired him,” Zachery said “You,” Mr. Valid pointed at Zachery. “Detention after school for talking in class.”
After school, Zachery did 100 lines saying, “I will not talk at school time.” When he was done he went to see Justine. “That teacher is mean!!! I wonder what he meant when he said ‘Do you have the stuff Quint? I need to get it! The professor Xest was smart to ever create it…’ I wonder…” Zachery said to Zachery with a smile. “I think we got ourselves a case for Emerald Angel! Zachery, can we go see patch?” Justine asked. “Okay. But why?” Zachery answered “I have an Idea…” Justine said with a grin.
“Let me get this straight, you Justine, want me to join your little club?” Patch said stuffing half a sandwich in his mouth. “Well you see, Valid needs the so called ‘stuff’ and we need you to help us in our club to see what he is up to!!” Justine explained to Patch. “I’m happy now that I can join! Okay, I will!” Patch said stuffing the other half of the sandwich in his mouth.
Zachery, Justine and Patch entered the pizza restaurant: Eddie’s lunch. After eating lunch, “I have a plan! Let’s go look in the library for stuff about professor x-ect!” Zachery said in a surprised way. Patch groaned. “I hate reading! It is my worst subject in school!” “We have to go, Patch. Come on! Let’s go!” Zachery shouted.
They looked in the library for hours. Then, they found a book. It is called The Legend of time. “I’ll read the book for you guys.” Justine said with excitement. “Alas, I have reached my end! I have tried my best to defeat the great evil, but I have failed! In my last day, I will write this final story... When the universe was nearly done in creation, on a far away planet, a great evil grew. It would kill what ever was in its path, from the smallest bug to the biggest animal. Its source seemed to be a cave. I fought it with much power, but I failed.” Justine sadly turned the page. “I hope who ever are reading this will read my final words, Justice is in the dark!” “I know what he means about in the dark, THE CAVE!” Justine shouted with excitement.
The next day after school, they went to the cave. They went deeper then ever before. “I am a human that comes from a far away plant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Said a shadowy figure.
Here is the edited version (much better writing):


The Adventures of Emerald Angels
The cave of life
Chapter: 1 – That club.
It was a normal day at the Oliver’s family’s house. The Olivers were a family of five. There was the mom, and four boys. “Zachery!” Mom shouted, “Time for first day of school this year!” Zachery yelled back, “Coming mom!”
Zachery is 10. He is the youngest in the family. Zachery’s older brother is a 15 year old, whose name is Charles. The second oldest one is a 12 year old, and his name is Patch. Zachery’s older twin (by seven minutes) is Arnold. The Oliver kids wished to get a sister, but they did not. The Mom always had to drive the kids to school, ever since the father died. The mom is also pregnant.
Anyway, Zachery was called by his mom and he came down the stairs. Charles knocked him over on purpose; Zachery got mad and ran into Charles. As a result, Charles’ jeans got dirty. “Hey! I bought those jeans yesterday!” yelled Charles at Zachery. “It isn’t my fault! You knocked me over,” said Zachery, who was suddenly interrupted by his Mom. “Stop! No more fighting!” the mom said to the boys.
An hour later, Zachery was at his new school for the first time. He entered, and he blushed to see such a big class, compared to before.
“All right, there is a new student in the class! Tell us your name, young one,” the teacher said happily.
“Err… uh…. My name is Zechary. Err… I mean, Zachery,” said Zachery nervously.
“Excuse me! Can you sit by me Zachery?” said a young girl, about Zachery’s age.
“Um. . . . Okay,” Zachery agreed, “So, uh, what is your name?”
“Justine! Oh, and after school we could go to the hide out,” the girl whispered. “What hide out?” Zachery asked. “I’ll show you after School!” Justine answered.
Five hours later, Zachery followed Justine to the cave. “This looks dark!” Zachery exclaimed.
“I know.” Justine replied.
Looking around the cave, Justine said, “Okay it’s clear. Come I’ll tell you about the club!”
“Zachery-”
“You can call me Zach.”
“Okay, Zach, how about joining? We call it Emerald Angels. We go around doing random acts of goodness such as stopping the bad guys, fixing stuff and cleaning the yard. That sort of thing. We go only at night. We don’t want others to know about… us,” explained Justine.
“Us? What do you mean?” Zachery asked.
“There is more then just me as a member. There are a few others from school,” Justine explained.
Then a voice came from the darkness, “WOO!!!”
A shadowy figure appeared, getting closer and closer while making a crunching sound.
“AH!” The two yelled.
The shadowy figure was an inch away…
“HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!” Patch laughed, “You should’ve seen your faces!!!!”
“PATCH!” Zachery yelled out.
“You know this guy?” Justine asked.
“He’s my brother! And he’s a prankster!” Zachery answered.
“More importantly, I heard the entire club conversation! I WANT TO JOIN!!!” Patch yelled with excitement. “You can’t,” Justine said, “Wait! I hear some one! Hide!” They hid behind a huge rock.
“You have the stuff Quint? I need to get it! The Professor Xest was smart to ever create it…” said a raspy voice from a tall man.
“N-n-no s-sir, you s-see, it is h-hard to g-get the s-stuff that the Angel is guarding!” the short teacher from school answered to the tall man.
“You better hurry!” shouted the man to the short teacher. Then the two left.
“Their gone, Come on!” Justine said as she walked away with the others.
The next day, at recess the tall man from before came out. “All you kids!! Recess is over! I am Mr. valid!” yelled Mr. Valid to the kids. All the kids walked up to him slowly. He brought them to a spooky class room. “Sit down!” Valid yelled at the class. “Zach, it’s the man from yesterday!” Justine whispered. “I know! I wonder why they hired him,” Zachery said “You,” Mr. Valid pointed at Zachery. “Detention after school for talking in class.”
After school, Zachery did 100 lines saying, “I will not talk at school time.” When he was done he went to see Justine. “That teacher is mean!!! I wonder what he meant when he said ‘Do you have the stuff Quint? I need to get it! The professor Xest was smart to ever create it…’ I wonder…” Zachery said to Justine with a smile. “I think we got ourselves a case for Emerald Angels! Zachery, can we go see Patch?” Justine asked. “Okay. But why?” Zachery answered “I have an Idea…” Justine said with a grin.
“Let me get this straight, you Justine, want me to join your little club?” Patch said stuffing half a sandwich in his mouth. “Well you see, Valid needs the so called ‘stuff’ and we need you to help us in our club to see what he is up to!!” Justine explained to Patch. “I’m happy now that I can join! Okay, I will!” Patch said stuffing the other half of the sandwich in his mouth.
Zachery, Justine and Patch entered the pizza restaurant: Eddie’s lunch. After eating lunch, “I have a plan! Let’s go look in the library for stuff about professor Xest!” Justine said in a surprised way. Patch groaned. “I hate reading! It is my worst subject in school!” “We have to go, Patch. Come on! Let’s go!” Zachery shouted.
They looked in the library for hours. Then, they found a book. It is called The Legend of time. “I’ll read the book for you guys.” Justine said with excitement. “Alas, I have reached my end! I have tried my best to defeat the great evil, but I have failed! In my last day, I will write this final story... When the universe was nearly done in creation, on a far away planet, a great evil grew. It would kill what ever was in its path, from the smallest bug to the biggest animal. Its source seemed to be a cave. I fought it with much power, but I failed.” Justine sadly turned the page. “I hope who ever are reading this will read my final words, Justice is in the dark!” “I know what he means about in the dark, THE CAVE!” Zachery shouted with excitement.
The next day after school, they went to the cave. They went deeper then ever before. “I am a human that comes from a far away plant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Said a shadowy figure.

No comments: