Saturday, April 23, 2011

Status

Okay, I know I haven't been updating a lot lately, but that's my history, right?
Summer is coming up, and now I'm getting more busy. I'm going to be updating a lot less, like once a month.
As for Farm Blocks, I recently added a title screen that I will make into an article eventually (maybe in May).
Also, I'm thinking that the name "Super Two" doesn't ring very well as a company name. I am trying to come up with a company name for future games I create. Don't worry, though, because my blog will still be called Super Two.

Have a good Easter Weekend!

3 comments:

Rea said...

LEGAND UPDATE

Rea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Legend said...

Just so you know, I deleted your second comment because you used my real name and I wish to remain anonymous.
Also, I'm sure an update will come soon...