Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cue Excuses! (No, not really)

For those of you wondering, I am not dead, nor mortally injured. The reason I have not been updating is because I've been working hard on school (since i'ts ending soon) and slacking off on weekends.

I will try to get an update out on Saturday (or possibly Sunday), but no promises. I'm working on something and it may or may not be ready by then.

About Farm Blocks posts, they will be very less frequent, so don't expect them weekly anymore.

2 comments:

Rea said...

I'll get an update next sunday okay next sunday okay JJUUUUUST UUUUUUUUPPPPPDDDDDDAAAAAATTTTTEEEEEEEE

Legend said...

I think the problem is that I have nothing to update with! *cue Anime fall*

Unfortunately my free time is so scarce that I spend it doing things besides updating.